SciSafe offers all conditions required for ICH Stability Testing/Storage as well as storage conditions for Vaccine Storage, Bulk Pharmaceutical Storage, Retain Samples Storage, Clinical Trials Storage and Custom Conditions in its cGMP facility.
Sample Types Stored
Why Choose SciSafe?
- Knowledge and Customer Service: SciSafe’s leading principles are to provide its clients with the best quality of service & depth of knowledge available in the industry.
- Compliance: At SciSafe we operate with over 70 SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) that are dedicated specifically to specimen storage and cold chain management of clients’ products.
- Sample Management System: The system works parallel with our SOPs and is entirely automated and fully compliant. The Sample Management System allows our clients complete access to their samples as if they were in the same building. For ICH Stability Testing of Pharmaceuticals, the client is able to request changes in pull dates and monitor real time conditions of their samples as well as run many other reports.
- Facility: The SciSafe Facility containing the ICH Stability Testing Suite uses the most accurate environmental rooms on the market and has full backup procedures in place to handle any issues arising including redundant rooms and backup power generation.
- Elpro Libero Sample Monitoring System: All environmental rooms are constantly monitored by the Elpro Libero Sample Monitoring System. Clients have access to this real time data.
- Cold Chain Logistics: SciSafe manages its own Cold Chain Logistics for shipping where we pick your samples up and deliver them back to you. This ensures complete chain of custody and you are able to track the shipment in near real time at all stages through our secure web portal.